Job no: 493298
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Construction, Labourers
Some of the responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
- Assist, liaise, organise and use tools, machinery and equipment trained or qualified to use.
- Assist in delegating and organising formwork and materials required for the task at hand.
- Carry out work as directed, safely and to specified quality requirements explained to them by their supervisor.
- To be able to use power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- To assist and or perform basic survey set outs
- Assist in the installation of precast panels
- Assist in checking of all formwork to ensure its adequate prior and during concrete pours
- All forms of manual and general labouring duties
- Hand digging and levelling as required
- Sub base and sub grade preparation
- Placing of polythene and other membranes
- Placing and tying of mesh and bar reinforcing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Construction knowledge
- Advancement in performance
- Contribution to the development of Conset
- Adherence to OH&S
- Adherence to all company policies
- Stake holder satisfaction
- Productivity of works
- Quality workmanship
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend