Job no: 493295
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Construction, Labourers
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out work as directed by the Leading Hand or Foreman, safely and to specified quality requirements explained to them by their supervisor.
- Be able to read basic construction plans.
- To have an advanced knowledge of formwork carpentry.
- To be able to use power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- To assist in survey set outs
- To be able to use lasers and complete survey set outs.
- Ensure the works are being completed safely
- Ensure tools and equipment is adequately cleaned and maintained.
- Reporting faults of tools and equipment to the yard manager
- To be able to work unsupervised.
- To display a strong and enthusiastic work ethic.
- To be able to follow all company OHS&E policies, participate in Tool Box talks and notify supervisors of any potential safety issues on site.
To be successful in this role, you must have
- White Card
- Current drivers licence
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend