Structures Site Manager
Job no: 492263
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Labourers, Plant Operators, Site Supervision
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure all project staff adheres to company OHS&E policies, site management plan, SWMS,relevant Acts, Regs and industry standards
- Ensure quality control documentation ITP’s are completed for project
- Communicate effectively with Management, Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers..
- Co-ordinate/facilitate and undertake site inductions, daily prestarts and weekly tool box talks.
- Set clear roles and responsibilities for their workforce outlining not just the deliverables but timeframes and the method in which you want tasks delivered.
- Generate clear and detailed site records, RFI’s, Site Instructions, Day Works and Day sheets.
- Submit all paperwork in accordance with the timeframes specified
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the above-mentioned skill sets
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- White/Red construction card
- Current Drivers License + Your own Reliable transport
*EBA Rates apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend